Tuesday, October 6, 2009

When i insert my norton antivirus software cd in my cd rom of desktop i am not able to open the inst

i am having window xp servicepack 2 as operating system.Something is preventing me from opening the installer cd



When i insert my norton antivirus software cd in my cd rom of desktop i am not able to open the installer..?download



try to use the scan from the Internet and see if you find a virus that is preventing you from installing the program



:%26gt; peace



.



When i insert my norton antivirus software cd in my cd rom of desktop i am not able to open the installer..?hijackthis



go to ur e: drive i think and double click it or explore it then find one that says install or somethinglike that it should have a .exe at the end of it and if that doesnt work then ur screwed
From experience Norton is not good so don't install it, get a free AV package, e.g. AVG from free.grisoft.com



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/
Try going to my computer and click on one of the drives (ex. drive f,c,etc) that has norton antivirus on it. Then it should pop a folder or the installer, if the folder pops up click on the installer program. If this doesn't work contact someone to help you
Look on the CD or box or manual. It should say near the beginning that if that happens, you have to click on Run and then type something like C://Setup.exe

No comments:

Post a Comment