Thursday, October 22, 2009

How you rate norton antivirus?

Yes, NAV is costly, everytime you need a licence.



AVG is better. Mcfee is more better.



You can have 5 for NAV, 7for AVG and 8for Mcfee



There is also windows 1 live. This is much much better. You can download a free trial from microsoft website.



How you rate norton antivirus?computer protection



Both Norton and McAfee are adequate for personal use if you also have a good firewall. When selecting an ISP, choose one that offers you a variety of options regarding spam, besides the firewall.



How you rate norton antivirus?free antivirus download



Its pathetic, it frequently requires new license. Windows XP with SP2 doesn't recognise it as a antivirus software installed on computer. Its 2 expensive and heavy for 128 MB RAM's.



Best antivirus: AVG Free
Whatever...mine came with Windows XP (SP2) installed and with Norton AntiVirus installed (3 month trial). It works fine. But I didn't keep it only because my ISP provided me with free antivirus, antispy, spam,..etc. But then I didn't like my ISP freebies and I already uninstalled Norton. So I just bought McAfee. I like it better anyways. But Norton will work fine.



But as far as your rating...it's good but I didn't care for it much. It's just a matter of personal preference. Some people will say it's awful. Some will say it's the greatest. Usually those that say it's awful got a virus when they had it. No antivirus is 100%. Just be sure to keep it updated (set for automatic) and don't download dumb stuff.
Latest realse of norton are heavy and require more files during boot up. But later realese are good like NAV 2003.



It is good. I am using internet for past 1 year %26 my computer is running properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment