Monday, October 19, 2009

Can you download Norton Antivirus on a Windows Vista computer?

The program is designed for Windows XP but it says "Eligible for Windows Vista compatibility update



Can you download Norton Antivirus on a Windows Vista computer?norten



Yes, no problem.



Eligible for Windows Vista compatibility update means that the original package was not Vista compatible, but updates have since been releases.



Once you download it, Vista will automatically seek/find the new updates and install them for you. It may take a day or so, but don't worry about it. The software will run fine.



Can you download Norton Antivirus on a Windows Vista computer?panda



that mesn yes u can put it on vista but ud need to dl some updates for it to work
Yes, Norton anti-virus and all other Symantec products are fully Windows Vista compatible.
Are you sure you want a Norton Anti-virus program!?
Norton AV 2007 and Norton 360 are compatible with Vista
yes you can. i have both. you buy the box at the store and you install it. or you download it from symantec.com very simple. 2007 is the only supported version (and higher ofcourse)
I would say yes since I put my Norton on my new Vista pc--The norton I have, I bought 1 year and 8 months ago for my older windows xp pc. It works just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment