Thursday, October 22, 2009

I want to install norton antivirus program but need remove norton security program should I ?

the notron security program has been install in my computer( come with the computer)



,if remove it I can't reinstall it.What should I do.



I want to install norton antivirus program but need remove norton security program should I ?aurora



How old is your PC?



You should have received a refresh disk with your PC. This will have the Norton's Security program as part of the rebuild/refresh disk.



If the computer is a couple of years old, then you do need to remove the old files to install the new. Norton's and all the virus companies update the virus engines when they add new features to combat the newer types of malware on the Internet. Especially since both McAfee and Norton's has been compromised a couple of times in the last few years.



Also, you should update your DAT's daily. DAT's are files that update the virus protection to combat new viruses that have been released in the wild (Internet).



If you get tired of paying for Norton's, there are various of FREE Virus programs out there. I have used Grisofts' AVG for 10 years without any problems.



I want to install norton antivirus program but need remove norton security program should I ?download



This way is not work.Because when I reinstall the nortom security program and have to remove the antivirus program ..As I know the nortom security program also including antivirus part. Report It


I want to install the antivirus program of 2007 because I don't want to pay 49$ to download the 2007 security program. Report It


install norton remove tool from there web site
It should do all the things you need to uninstall or reinstall, if not, go to the norton web site and it will provide you with an uninstall tool that gets it all out, and so you can reinstall from a clean slate

No comments:

Post a Comment