Monday, October 19, 2009

Why does my Norton antivirus make my computer so slow?

The problem comes from the norton. get ird of it.



Why does my Norton antivirus make my computer so slow?ktm



Same here I got rid of Norton and my computer got faster.



Norton also uses a lot of memory and takes time to check each website you go to. Report It



Why does my Norton antivirus make my computer so slow?nortan



I had Norton and never will again.It's no good.
Norton AntiVirus makes it slow because at startup it does something. Try using Avast v.4.7 Home Edition because it's free and not make your computer slow.



Or maybe there is something else... Maybe your not defraging your computer and deleting old junk.



Norton Antivirus is a junk! (for me only)
you should find the program you're looking for at this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment