Monday, October 19, 2009

I have a Norton antivirus in my system that is not activated, in orderfor me to put inanother anti v

I need to get rid of the old system,even if it's not activated, how do i do this?



I have a Norton antivirus in my system that is not activated, in orderfor me to put inanother anti virus ,?noton



You need to go to Control Panel - then Add/Remove Programmes and select norton from the list - there are often several components so make sure you select the anit virus main one first other wise it might not uninstall properly.



I have a Norton antivirus in my system that is not activated, in orderfor me to put inanother anti virus ,?stinger



go to add/remave programs and uninstall norton.
Try Add and Remove programs. If that dosen't work try going to



www.norton.com



And keep searching till you find the program called "Norton_Removal_tool" And that should definaly get it off unless you have the 2004 edition. I had the 2004 and it didn't come off. If it dosen't the upgrade it to the 2005 or 2006 edition then run the program again. And that should work. Or go into the regersity and type....uhhh...something. E-mail me if ya need to know.
goto control panel and add/remove programs,, then find nortons and remove it.
either go to ad remove programs in control panel and uninstall it or hack the regristry then go to program files and delete the norton folder
What do you mean it's not activated? If you installed it, it's activated. Click on Start, Control Panel, then Add/Remove Programs. Look for Norton, and if it's there, uninstall it. Restart your computer then look in My Computer, C drive, Program Files and find the Norton folder. Delete the folder.



Whatever antivirus program you intend to run can now be installed.
go into your control panel and go into add.remove programs and uninstall it from there
Left click start, left click control panel,Left click add/ remove programs %26 remove it.
Choose the uninstall option.
move your mouse cursor over the start icon on the bottom left hand side of the screen and left click the mouse, then move your cursor over the control panel icon and click the left mouse button. then left click the mouse on the add/remove program icon and then scroll down until you see Norton Internet Security and click the left mouse button and select the remove icon on the right at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment