Monday, October 19, 2009

I lost my Norton Antivirus Cd but i still have the product key?

soooo yea



can i still use it?



I lost my Norton Antivirus Cd but i still have the product key?norton ghost



Download the exact version from the internet or Nortons. If the version is older then the current version, usually if you use your search engine, and type in , "older versions Nortons downloads", or type in: Norton %26 version #, I am sure that your search engine will find.



Then you should be able to enter your product key and obtain confirmation from Nortons. If not then I would ctc. support at Nortons.



This is all I can give to you in the way of help as I don't use Nortons.



Please excuse my English, not my primary language.



Mind Doctor, France



I lost my Norton Antivirus Cd but i still have the product key?software



Mhmm, download it off the Internet somewhere. I'm sure Yahoo would allow me to link you to it privateley, since if you own a key, its 100% legal.

No comments:

Post a Comment