Thursday, October 8, 2009

How good is Norton AntiVirus 2007 How well dose it help my pc and what sites have the most viruses?

I have tried McAfee....Norton.....AVG.......Bit Defender....Avast.....ClamWin....and many more...I now use Norton...Norton AntiVirus 2007 is the new and improved Norton. It locks attacks from adware and spy ware and trojans!! why get the other products that get the virus then delete it later...?then it spreads through your computer...well not with Norton...Norton blocks attacks before they can even touch your computer...Norton was never really that good with getting rid of Adware and Spyware but trust me 2007 version fixed that problem...still get the free AdAware 2007 for free though for a lil extra help....down load McAfee site advisor too...it helps you determin what sites r safe....also web security guard at https://www.websecurityguard.com is an amazing program that is like McAfee site advisor except the dangerous site you got to it will block it and redirect you to a different page....it is a must have!!! also try BufferZone!! BufferZone protects all of your files from Malware and it is a guarenteed product...all of these are a must and please lisn to me for I have experience with them....Norton 2007 is more worth it then getting the free versions of anti viruses and Norton 2007 was rated the best anti-virus software.....trust me download these and you will be much safer online and you ill not have to worry because I dont anymroe...any sites i am told bout that people get viruses from i go to but...i cant get the virus!!! Norton blocks the attack all the time!!! i just laugh at al those people and i sit ehre with norton going to those sites and not getting the viruses the other people get....i hope i helped.take care....if you wish to ask me anything else i can help just e-mail me at jeff@worablecomputing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment