Thursday, October 8, 2009

Do I need Norton AntiVirus if I subscribe to AT&T Yahoo internet?

Are AT%26T Yahoo internet users/subscribers covered by an Anti-Virus and Anti Spyware program or is additional program necessary?



Do I need Norton AntiVirus if I subscribe to AT%26T Yahoo internet?antivirus downloads



While I can't speak for anyone else I'm an AT%26T Yahoo internet subscribe, and there is an entire security suite available for download in the yahoo downloads section for me. It is possible however that this is simply because I signed up for this internet service while Yahoo was SBC Yahoo, but I don't think so.



Do I need Norton AntiVirus if I subscribe to AT%26T Yahoo internet?cafe racer



Just go here to download fully functional Norton Security Scan and spyware doctor. Nothing to pay http://1.mdzakri.com/index.php/2007/07/1...
No, you can have any antivirus program you'd like. I'm using AVG myself.
No, i just got AT%26T Yahoo, and i didn't have that
You need a anti-virus program period. They may provide one to you, but it is your responsibility to load it and keep it updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment