Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have the norton antivirus 360 and have registered it online but anytime i try to update it tells m

it tells me error 5: live update failed.what shuld i do



I have the norton antivirus 360 and have registered it online but anytime i try to update it tells me error 5?agv



Hi,



please just do this "Dump Norton's" (your system will be a lot faster without it) and use a free copy of "AVG" instead, this will also save you a few dollars as well. this will help you.



I have the norton antivirus 360 and have registered it online but anytime i try to update it tells me error 5?antivirus software



The problem with "Norton" is it washard to Installed at first ..



Just like me I Un-Installed it and RE:Installed it again...



I've tried it and soon it will be Ok...



Don't believe that "Norton" sucks ....



Actually it really protects your PC.....specially when you have "360" Security Version...



I tried the Product it really works ok....



Go to their web site or Call the numbers must be located at the Manual ...



If you puurchased it in a Store...If ever you Get it Online try to contact "



"Symantec Corporation"



Note: Don't believe on the saying "The Best thing in Life are FREE"



Not on "Softwares"like Anti Virus....

No comments:

Post a Comment