Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have norton antivirus.i sign my msn then it say ur msn is block from firewall....so wht i do...?

hi



go to



start



control panel



security center



windows firewall



include MSN to the exceptions so it can connect



鈽喡?鈥?篓*`鈥?$喔刲喔? 赂.鈥?篓*`鈥?赂鈽?br> ::: (\(\



*: (=' :') :*



鈥?. (,('')('')陇掳锕掆€扳€?鈽?(炉`鈥?鈥⒙绰?



鈽喡?鈥?篓*`鈥⑩槅鈭绰? 鈽?陇潞.`鈥?赂.鈥⒙?鈽喡佮竸喙€泻褦喔劼烩槅鈩?br> c蟽蟻褔褟喂g褣蟿 漏2007 蟻喔勎剐貉斷竸



I have norton antivirus.i sign my msn then it say ur msn is block from firewall....so wht i do...?antivirus protection



You must go to your firewall and go into your firewall properties. There should be spot to enter "safe" programs. Enter your program and you should be able to use your MSN Explorer. (The program should end in .EXE) Good luck!!



I have norton antivirus.i sign my msn then it say ur msn is block from firewall....so wht i do...?computer repair



Norton antivirus is bad i suggest you stop paying for it or if it is the free trial uninstall it through add/remove hardware and then you can download a good free one like antivir.



Norton put loads and loads of files on your computer.



I know someone who had to buy a new computer because norton give him a file with a virus in it.



Its bad.



If you dont want to do that you can just turn your firewall settings to how you wish in the settings for norton.

No comments:

Post a Comment