Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why does my norton antivirus 2007 setup not work after using it for three times?

download AVG free anti virus. norton only slow downs your PC.



Why does my norton antivirus 2007 setup not work after using it for three times?systemworks



thats the limit on the liscense you purchased (3X). if you want to use it more you need to purchase another key code from norton.



But why do that,Norton does nothing but slow down your computer,take up alot of hard drive space,and takes forever to scan.



I use AVG 7.5 free edition and have for the last 3 years.



I do computer repair and place this on all my refurbished computers.



I have never had a virus or found an infected computer I could not clean with it.



And best of all it doesn't take up alot of hard drive space and it won't slow your pc down and it scans faster than norton,updates daily,you can set it to scan automatically while you sleep,choose the ares of the computer you want to scan. BUT ITS FREE.



http://www.majorgeeks.com/AVG_Free_Editi... for the download,I find the florida mirror site to be the fastest for download about 5 min. depending on your connection.



Why does my norton antivirus 2007 setup not work after using it for three times?windows



I couldn't agree more about Norton....and McAfee. Use AVG if you need something free.



I actually use Webroot's Spy Sweeper w/Antivirus. and Webroot Desktop Firewall. Both work well without slowing my machine down.



Spy Sweeper w/AV



http://send.onenetworkdirect.net/z/9991/...



Desktop Firewall



http://send.onenetworkdirect.net/z/9221/...
Because Norton sucks. Do yourself a favor and uninstall that bloated garbage they call software and watch how much faster your PC runs!! Download and install AVG Anti-Virus instead. Its free and works about a bazillion times better
why are you trying to set up if you have already used it?

No comments:

Post a Comment