Thursday, October 8, 2009

Do you use norton antivirus? If so you need to read this?

http://channels.netscape.com/tech/story....



nortons security has vulnarability problems



Do you use norton antivirus? If so you need to read this?adware remover



I had to uninstall the Norton that came preloaded on my computer in order to use the Yahoo Online protection package. The Email protection uses Norton AV to scan Emails. It clear 7 attachments over the last few months saying no virus was detected, then I got infected.



For the last three months I have been using the Novatix Cyberhawk progam. It works with your AV/AS programs to stop the Malware from getting in your computer. Since I've started using it, it has caught 5 virus/trojan and 13 spyware trying to get on my computer. It has stopped every one before it could get in.



Cyberhawk is worth many times more than what I paid for it, which is nothing. It's Free and always will be free. You can't use it as a stand alone AV/AS program, it must be use with your current programs.



Do you use norton antivirus? If so you need to read this?antivirus protection



norton has sucked for some time now.thanks for spreeding the word to others.you get a star for the day.
no i don't use norton antivirus and i suggest people not to use it cuz i'm very well aware of its vulnerabilities.



try using Trend Micro's PC-Cillin guys! satisfaction guaranteed :)
I began years ago with Norton. I now use Kaspersky. It has been great. We use McAfee at work, very good one.
I think Norton sucks
norton is a crap try NOD32
really!! thanx for tellin us that

No comments:

Post a Comment