Monday, October 19, 2009

I just installed Norton Antivirus 2008, and now my Limewire is no longer working.?

I clicked on the always Allow button when asked. It still doesn't want to work. I never had problems with the 2007 one. Can anyone help?



I just installed Norton Antivirus 2008, and now my Limewire is no longer working.?security



What is limewire?



I just installed Norton Antivirus 2008, and now my Limewire is no longer working.?trojan



reinstall again your lime wire.
it is just the firewall that comes with norton. you have to go to the settings by yourself and open the way to limewire. it is easy just open norton antivirus security suit and then go to the advance settings of the firewall and add limewire to the allowed programs list.
Norton is the worst Protection. Get avast and its downloadable at avast.com
may be you firewall is getting in the way...this is my sugesstion allw limewire to cross the firewall but there is always a risk of p2p file sharing if you really trust the sources of limewire then go for it but after you finished downloading try to scan for virus to be safe...its better to be safe than to reformat the pc =p

No comments:

Post a Comment