Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why is my Norton Antivirus only scanning my startup files?

This is during Full System Scan. And, when I try to scan Drive C only, it says there are 0 files to be scanned.



Why is my Norton Antivirus only scanning my startup files?ariel



I certainly wouldn't recommend using Norton anti-virus in the first place if you can possibly avoid it .



That application has a mind and will of it's own.



It is just about the most intrusive software that you can possibly put on your PC.



It is a terrible resource hog and will seriously degrade the performance of any PC even when not scanning.



McAfee is not much better.



Try Panda anti-virus or just about anything other than Norton or McAfee.



Why is my Norton Antivirus only scanning my startup files?computers



Go to the norton web site and run the tech tool, it will scan and detect any problems with the program and repair it for you. That's what I did when I used to use Norton.
go into your norton anti virus program and under preference do a all scan drives c:
You need to go to custom scan and well done norton is one of the best software ever

No comments:

Post a Comment