Monday, October 19, 2009

Should I download Norton AntiVirus on my new computer?

i dont like nortons but i use panda, it runs all the time which could be a draw back, but it doesn't slow this machine, the older pc it did but then so did xp. It firewalls blocks unknow script intruders and so much more. I have to install less helper programs, so that is good in terms of fewer program conflicts. here is a site with 2006 reviews on antivirus products maybe that can help.



http://antivirus-software.6starreviews.c...



Should I download Norton AntiVirus on my new computer?spyware removal



ya if u have any problem not solving a virus then chose the Norton AntiVirus



Should I download Norton AntiVirus on my new computer?virus protection software



if you need a good antivirus, try AVG free antivirus. I just got a new dell, and The avg has been very reliable for me, not at all invasive and updates itself daily. You should be able to find it through a search engine. no need to pay for one like norton.
I wouldn麓t recommend to use norton even if you had a supercomputer at home. It slows down even the fastest computer. Try AVG or Mcaffe.

No comments:

Post a Comment