Thursday, October 8, 2009

I just bought Norton Antivirus 2007, I get an error message.?

It says it and internal error #3009,200. I have uninstalled %26 re-installed it several times. I also had Symantec Tech support assist me and nothing. I have downloaded 7.2 aswell. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this problem?



I just bought Norton Antivirus 2007, I get an error message.?vista



Take back Norton, waste of money...



AVG Free is the best anti-virus out there right now. Norton is total junk, uses up a lot of system resources and you have to pay for it. Avast is another free anti-virus, which is still good, but personally I like AVG. You can download AVG from the link below.



I just bought Norton Antivirus 2007, I get an error message.?antispyware



get used to that with norton products
best way..get your money back and go with avg (it's free)http://www.filehippo.com/download_avg_an...



norton will slow down your pc and it's not that good anyways...norton is hard to remove...if you want to try reinstalling it, chances are you didn't delete it all when you uninstalled (common with norton products) download and run the norton removal tool, reboot and try install again



http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsg...
norton's has a help section
I would try to get your money back from Norton. Call you credit card company tell them the product does not work and ask them to refuse payment.



I had similar problems with Norton a few years ago. After an product update Norton would no longer work. You could not install Norton again over itself and uninstall would not allow you to reinstall Norton. This happened on two occasions. I ended up reformatting my hard drive. I then switched to free spyware/virus protection. Looking back, it was one of the smartest things I have done.
go to their website, theres something called fix it and that option the computer figures out whats the problem but in order for this to work you have to have Norton installed

No comments:

Post a Comment