Monday, October 19, 2009

I just installed Norton AntiVirus 2007 but when it says I need to Configure it, I get a message sayi

Failed to launch _tInternalWinMain



How do I configure the program and fix this stupid problem??



I just installed Norton AntiVirus 2007 but when it says I need to Configure it, I get a message saying?spyware remove



http://www.symantec.com/home_homeoffice/...



Try this link to see if it will help you fix the problem. You probably spent money on your Norton and don't want to throw that away. Good luck!



I just installed Norton AntiVirus 2007 but when it says I need to Configure it, I get a message saying?virus protection



It sounds like the installation process didn't complete successfully and one of the components is not working properly. First try to reinstall it and see what happens. On what operating system are you trying to install anyway? It only works on XP with Sp2 and Vista!
Hi,



The best thing you can do is to Unistall "Norton's" now and Install "AVG Virus protection free home Version" with free updates this works better and faster then Norton's and the really good thing is it's FREE. Please do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment