Thursday, October 8, 2009

If I have Norton Antivirus do I need Spyware Doctor?

Yeah!Norton is nice for viruses and Trojans not for spyware!You can download AdAware for free from www.lavasoft.com .Its really nice.,



If I have Norton Antivirus do I need Spyware Doctor?viruses



Norton is awful ! (sorry)



get avg for free,it ten times better,takes up little space,%26 free!!



From grisoft



Get adaware and spybot search %26 destroy---Both free!



Both work Great!!



If I have Norton Antivirus do I need Spyware Doctor?antispam



Both are Virus and Spyware detectors. You need both of them because they each do something specific.
You should better have Antivirus NOD32 %26 Antispyware Lavasoft ! Lavasoft is for free for personal use !
Norton Anti virus will not protect you from or disable all spyware. You need additional anti spyware scanners as well.
I would suggest getting rid of the Norton and geting AVG! Much better!
Northon Anti virus will not remove adware %26 trojan so you may need Spyware only if you have get too much advertisments saved on your computer's hard drive or when your computer slow down.
YOu need spyware with any antivirus regardless. I do know one thing if you start to download alot of different type of protection software your pc will get messed up, so just stay with what you have and try to becareful what site you visit. Keep your pc up to date.
Norton/Symantec works well for viruses, but spyware may require several different programs. I run AdAware, Spybot, and MS Windows Defender (MS Antispyware). Each of them catches something the others don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment