Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need help with norton antivirus...?

It won't let me use Mozilla Firefox anymore.



For whatever reason it blocked it... I just need to know in detail how to change it back so that I have access to Firefox. I've looked everywhere and I can't figure it out...



I need a step by step description please =(



I don't want to use IE, last time it gave me a virus='(



I need help with norton antivirus...?norton



I have norton also, and what I found out is that, you need to make sure where you install it. Mozilla/foxfire is a different browswe than Internet Explorer. so if you install it in Internet explores and your try to run it in Foxfire/Mozilla you might need to change the setting. I install a program in my daughter computer, she used Internet Explores as her browser, I did not know that she had another account in foxfire, I tried to run this program in there and it wouldn't work right. Try it again as some files might have gotten corrupted. Look for Mozilla/Foxfire in your all program, look for it in your add/remove program also. If you don't see it on your task bar, look for the icon on your desk top, keep looking as it is somewhere, after you find it, try running if, if it allow you to log-in then put your norton software back in and try running it withing mozilla/foxfire. Good Luck



I need help with norton antivirus...?spyware remover

No comments:

Post a Comment