Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How do I transfer Norton Antivirus 2004 from my old PC (shortly to be scrapped) to my new laptop?

get rid of norton with it



it really is rubbish



get something a bit better.



kaspersky is better



avira is free and so is avast



How do I transfer Norton Antivirus 2004 from my old PC (shortly to be scrapped) to my new laptop?pc security



You should buy a new version. 2004 is only for Pentiumn 4.



Nowadays, new laptop would use Core2Duo. If you install 2004 into a new laptop, it is not only slow down but also cause crashing always.



2007 and onwards is for Core2Duo. You can enjoy the high parallelism and high degree of real-time protection.



How do I transfer Norton Antivirus 2004 from my old PC (shortly to be scrapped) to my new laptop?symantic



You need the cd of Norton and install it on your laptop.



But I recommend Kaspersky or bitdefender for Internet security.



But if you are a freeware lover



AVG or Avast for antivirus.



Ad-Aware and Spybot S%26D- they go together for maximum security.



Comodo Firewall for firewall.
put in the cd again
in most case you can't tranfer antivirus software like that.



you will have to install the software to your laptop.
uninstall it by downloading the Norton removal tool first, then install it on your new PC with the disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment