Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How do I download Norton Antivirus cd-rom on to my computer?

I did not buy the cd-rom from the store. I recieved it from a friend so there are no directions. I would like step by step directions or well it doesnt matter.



How do I download Norton Antivirus cd-rom on to my computer?panda



Since you dont have subscription of norton antivirus, so norton product will not activate on your system.



You can download another freeware available like AVG.



How do I download Norton Antivirus cd-rom on to my computer?suzuki



Don't do it.



Get avast free anti virus software
Hey there, Put the cd into the cd or dvd drive, then It will load, then just start installing it, and it might ask you for a cd-key which you will find somewhere written inside the cd case!!! And Your Done

No comments:

Post a Comment