Sunday, October 4, 2009

How do I install Norton Antivirus 2007?

I had the 2004 version that came with the computer and it expired. I recently purchased the 2007 version and it wouldn't install. A technical support man tried to help me, but it didn't work. The man couldn't speak very good english and he had me to go to services and do some stuff and then he had me to set the date back 5 days. He then had me to go to a link to uninstall older versions and then reinstall the new version. I did that and when I double clicked on the install icon, it done the same thing. It would extract the files, but it wouldn't complete the process. What do I need to do?



How do I install Norton Antivirus 2007?suzuki



Norton07 has major glitches. Switch to AVG Free Edition.



Your PC will run faster(Norton07 use a HUGE amount of memory resources) AVG is better %26 totally free.



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390/us/frt/...



Enjoy!!



Freddy



http://www.online-computer-repair.biz



How do I install Norton Antivirus 2007?virus



You must uninstall any previous versions of Norton before it will let you install new one.



Go into Start Menu, then Control Panel ,then Add Remove Programs. Find anything with Symantec or Norton from the list and REMOVE them all. Restart the PC then proceed with the new install.

No comments:

Post a Comment