Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How can I have norton antivirus that can use for many workstations?

with serial number that can be use to company.



How can I have norton antivirus that can use for many workstations?norton 2008



Purchase a license for multiple PCs. It's going to cost a bit more than a single user, but worth the extra cost if you have to protect more than one computer. Live Updates will work on all the registered PCs.



If they're all networked, you might consider getting a network license, put it on the server, and protect all the PCs from there.



How can I have norton antivirus that can use for many workstations?pop up blocker



You can install Norton Antivirus 2003 in several computers. I am not sure if it is legal, but I am pretty sure you can do it.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment