Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How do I uninstall Norton Antivirus 2004?

I have tried uninstalling it by the add/remove software feature and by looking in the directory folder (not able to find uninstall folder. please help me uninstall this??????????????



How do I uninstall Norton Antivirus 2004?norton 360



have you used add/remove programs from the control panel while in safe-mode? If not, try that and also make sure that you turn it all off first. You might have to uninstall the symantec liveupdate thing first.



How do I uninstall Norton Antivirus 2004?photoshop



Run the Norton Removal Tool



Try this link :



http://www.symantec.com/nrt
Follow Technician's advice. Using the removal tool is the only way to get rid of it.



Am only adding this answer coz I wanted to say that Norton's sucks man balls. McAffee's is much better.
you have to go to the folder and keep removing some of them and it will not work if have not got all the programmes ,i had the same problem with spy doctor
use the norton removal tool
I will bet you that all of the answers you have received, that you are still unable to remove Nortons, garbage. Nortons has been slick with advertisements for many years, to sucker people into buying pure junk. If and when you are ever able to remove the program you are left with over 375 fragments glued to all your files, folders, registry and hidden all over you system. (I test antispyware/antivirus in my spare time). Learned the hard way with Nortons.

No comments:

Post a Comment