Sunday, October 4, 2009

How can I erase norton antivirus security history or at least edit it?

I cannot find the file where the history data is stored and there does not seem to be a way to cleanit out within the tool



How can I erase norton antivirus security history or at least edit it?software



You'd best ask at the Norton forum on their website; you can talk to people that know the program.



How can I erase norton antivirus security history or at least edit it?vincent



It is not very wise to interact or delete the activity log of a virus checker. They use the first route and copy the trace to repeat the activity log over and over again to help scan a pc quicker.



Deleting is shouldn't affect it too mush though.
History? Do you mean the Log Statistics? I believe it is called the Activity Log.

No comments:

Post a Comment