Thursday, October 8, 2009

Which protection software is better, Norton antivirus or MacAfee antivirus?

I've had Norton for years and never had any problems with it.



Which protection software is better, Norton antivirus or MacAfee antivirus?auto protect



mcafee



Which protection software is better, Norton antivirus or MacAfee antivirus?downloads



I've had Norton for five years. I'm happy, the anti-virus system helped many times.
I have both and they both do a good job but Norton seems a lil better because it can pinpoint whos trying to hack your PC......I live in houston texas and someone in Jose Cali was hackin mi PC.........McAfree just stood there..........
both do well but i perfer norton
McAffe work better on my computer and never had a problem, but over all, try both and see what best for your computer.
both and AVG
They are the same
I personally dislike them both- and they are difficult to get rid of on your system when you don't want them any more.



I use one , that also offers a great firewall, FREE ( gasp), and was recommended by PC magazine.



Firewall and Antivirus are separate downloads, but, they merge into one control pad.



http://www.comodogroup.com/
neither get aol saftey and security center protection, it has evrything, virus protection, spyware protection, phishing(identity theft) protection, firewall, and pop up controls.
I persoanlly don't like either of them. I had them both on my pc (not at the same time) but they took up too much ram and cpu's. I use eset nod32 now b/c it only uses max 20mb of ram and less then 1% cpu's...
Try Kaspersky AV
MacAfee as i have used it for more than 8 years. it cleans all the virus and block all the pop-ups
MacAfee antivirus software is better than norton antivirus
MacAfee MUCH less of a memory hog looks better runs GREAT
NEITHER.....norton just took up too much space and gave me too many popups and macaffe let a virus in on my dads computer....so im sorry
Go with Trend-Micro PCcillin. Norton and McAffe have given be trouble in the past. They tend to...well..."backfire". You know what I mean? It worked a little too well and even fought me. It jammed my e-mail, my IM, basiclly everything. PCcillin is regulated and I can contrlol what it blocks more easily
Forget both of them. Use AVG Antivirus. Get the free version. It does just as well and is used by lots of techs.

No comments:

Post a Comment