Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I accidentally uninstalled my Norton Antivirus 2006. I have the cd key but where do i get the setup?

The Cd-key came from a notepad after my computer was repaired. The person did not provide with any CD.



I accidentally uninstalled my Norton Antivirus 2006. I have the cd key but where do i get the setup?firewall



refer



http://www.soft32.com/Download/free-tria...



http://www.gold-software.com/download456...



I accidentally uninstalled my Norton Antivirus 2006. I have the cd key but where do i get the setup?husqvarna



go back to the store you purshased the cd and exchange it. Report It


maybe u should restore ur system to the time before u uninstall it
You could go to norton.com and download the trial version. Then you can input your serial code to activate it :)



It might not work if you download a different version that what you have the cd-kay for-iam not sure
buy a new one
You can try to get it from symantec if you can prove ownership or else you will have to try to download it from the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment