Sunday, October 4, 2009

Where can I get Norton Antivirus free?-or can I?

My subscription expired and they want $30-$80 to renew. I've never had to pay for this. Thanx.



Where can I get Norton Antivirus free?-or can I?spyware remover



Don't bother. There are plenty of free anti-virus software packages available out there - if for NON-commercial use.



Try visiting www.grisoft.com and download the AVG Free edition.



Also - Zonealarm has a good free firewall - again for non-commercial use. www.zonealarm.com



adaware and spybot search and destroy aren't bad for additional protection also.



Where can I get Norton Antivirus free?-or can I?virus removal



I am with loving father and gave him thumbs up. I use AVG all the time and love it, it has worked extremely well. I hate Norton. It has always slowed up my computer, and it takes forever to load when you first start up your system. Report It


Don't forget to thank AVG once you download it. I did, and they were very thankful for the comments they received from me. Report It


Watch your newspaper for ads. Sometimes you can find NAV free (such as at Fry's Electronics, CompUSA, etc.) with a rebate, or sometimes about $10 for a 3-user version. You and some of your friends could have NAV for a year for just over $3 for each computer, if you have a total of three computers that need the protection.
No but you can get AVG Free (if you're a home user), http://free.grisoft.com/ other options include AntiVir, http://www.free-av.com/ or Avast, http://www.avast.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment