Monday, June 21, 2010

My Norton Antivirus keeps letting me know that there are attempts to change my home page, what can I

you have spyware installed on your computer, check your system for it, also look into your add remove programs in controol panel, look for any search programs that might be installed and remove them. also go to tools in your internet explorer and then manage add ons and see what has been installed, disable any that you did not install. if it is not right you can reinable them if need be. Remember a free program is not always free, some comes with spyware and thy will change your home page



My Norton Antivirus keeps letting me know that there are attempts to change my home page, what can I do?downloads



Helpful, too bad it is not the whole story. There will always be another attempt for your programme to block. If there wasn't, you wouldn't need the programme, right? Report It



My Norton Antivirus keeps letting me know that there are attempts to change my home page, what can I do?house call



What do you want it to do!!!!! Dont alert you and let someone hack your system.....Pls think B4 Askin Questions??
nortons seems to be working, but you have bugs installed, so get a spyware scanner. spybot 1.4 updated may help.
I think Norton Antivirus is a virus itself. I wouldn't suggest you install it.
Personally, I'd get rid of Norton, and just install Avast Antivirus. It works just as well, and is free, without the hassle of all the popups.

No comments:

Post a Comment