Monday, June 21, 2010

Is Norton antivirus the best program?

I prefer the McAfee Security Center. Norton tends to get a little overprotective in my experience, and starts to take over ym machine, not letting me do things and not letting me disable it and such. McAfee does a greta job and unobtrusively remains in the background where it belongs.



Is Norton antivirus the best program?computer protection



There are a few good ones. I like Mcafee it updates daily automatically. Norton only updates weekly automatically. but they are both great programs.



Is Norton antivirus the best program?free antivirus download



yeah
Yeah.. Really itz good program..



From my side, Itz better than the Mc.Cafe



gazy...
yes, i think so. my computer has been used it for many years.
In terms of the best ANTIVIRUS program, well, not necessarily. Norton has many competitors, including, but not limited to AVG, Sophos, McAfee, avast!, Trend Micro, and more.



My favorite antivirus is avast! because it works, and it's free. WOOT!
You mean of course anti virus programs right? Many would say no but I particularly like it. There are others out there that are just as good if not better. Norton is a great program and probably the most popular virus protection program. Its not cheep but then again its not that expensive. Easy to install and use but it can boggle down PC a little but seriously not by that much. I use many programs at once but Norton is my pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment