Monday, June 21, 2010

Is norton antivirus a good software?

Oh, yes. I use it in combination with Kerio Personal Firewall and my computer works perfectly!



I'd recommend it to anyone.



Is norton antivirus a good software?antispyware



It is good. However, I would recommend the internet security package since it also includes a firewall, phishing protection and some anti-spyware capability.



I will say that Norton has a tendency to lock up, and when it gets corrupted it can be something of a hassle to remove. But it is very effective at what it does and most people have no issues with it.



Is norton antivirus a good software?best antivirus software



Yes, it does the job well but some people find it rather large and slow. Have a look at NOD32 and Kaspersky.
Yeah but it usually uses a lot of memory and interferes with other programs on your PC. I recommend some software like AVG which is free and uses less memory.



Sign up on my forums and discuss computer problems for free at http://www.techslip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment