Monday, June 21, 2010

Is norton antivirus any good?

Norton is very resource hungry and its no better at catching viruses than the free Anti-virus software.



I use AVG Free and have never had a virus.



I also browse with Firefox with the NoScript, Adblock Plus and McAfee site advisor add-ons .



Is norton antivirus any good?computers



in my experience no. But other people havent had any trouble with it.



Is norton antivirus any good?hijack this



I haven't had any problems.
360 is pretty good, but its a hogger on resources.
We have never had a virus, its amazing! So long as you keep it updated its great!
Norton is possibly the worst antivirus software ever, though they are rated well at locating viruses/trogens the software itself causes lagging issues in performance and system itself will suffer. I have heard of people not having any problems but 10/10 systems I have seen a degradation in performance, once removed properly the system is improved!



I would agree with the previous answer and would go with AVG (preferred) or Avast.



If you are willing to pay nod32 has always been good to me! Search google and view some comparison charts on antivirus software.
i use it and it seems ok but i also use spybot,adaware and superantispyware for more protection (free)
no! use avg!
It is slowly surely.
No, no and no.

No comments:

Post a Comment