Monday, June 21, 2010

How norton antivirus is advantageous than other antiviruses?

Trust me here many people insult Norton for one reason. It costs a bit much. But it does the job. People will say they are a computer person but they lie! But many people will say AVG or Avast! But that's wrong. AVG detects 90% of Malware Avast! Detects 92% of Malware Norton detects 99% to 100% Now do you really want 90% of viruses coming in? No.....



How norton antivirus is advantageous than other antiviruses?free spyware remobal



In simple terms, it is not. The program is garbage. Whatever other antivirus you have is superior.



People who have Norton believe they has no viruses, well, thats because it doesn't detect them, but instead runs just fine right along with them.



How norton antivirus is advantageous than other antiviruses?kawasaki



I heard Norton 360 is at top, but I also heard Kaspersky is better than it. I don't have to purchase either of them. I highly welcome you to my world, where no viruses and hackers exist. Yes, that would be the MAC world. Throw away the worries, no more crashes, no more wasting your money and no more computer repair. Visit apple.com and get yourself something worthy for your money and values.
Install it and try to remove it. The truth will be revealed to you: Too big, no good, and you can't get rid of it. Kind of like my first wife.
It's advantageous than others because it is more popular, it's been around for quite a while. It's got a lot of time, work, and money invested into it. Even though I personally think it sucks.. I've yet in my experiences found a decent av program
well, since Norton Anti virus is the most expensive anti virus, why not?
Delete Norton anti-virus immediately !



It is by far the worst anti-virus software around. I have been a PC technician for almost 9 years. Norton behaves more like a virus then an anti-virus not to mention the costs. The best anti-virus software is completely free for personal use.



AVG Free



Ad-Aware



Spybot



These three products and a little common sense is the best protection package around.
it is not advantageous due to its countless flaws. It slows down your computer and is practically impossible to remove. I recommend McAfee Internet Security.
It's not more advantageous..... in ANY way. It's a resource hog.

No comments:

Post a Comment