Monday, June 21, 2010

Is norton Antivirus 2006 enough to protect me from worms,spywares and trojan horses???

Norton catches more viruses and other things than MacFee any day!!



My son has MacFee at College, (its required) and they are constantly cleaning out machines because of worms, viruses and all other sort of things that sick people who have nothing better to do with thier lives, perpetrate on the unsuspecting public.



I wish you well..



Jesse



Is norton Antivirus 2006 enough to protect me from worms,spywares and trojan horses???anti virus software



Hate Norton, I have had people pay me to remove it from their computer.



Is norton Antivirus 2006 enough to protect me from worms,spywares and trojan horses???aurora



no http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?d...
No Norton Antivirus 06 is not. U need a firewall to protect u from Trojan Horses and worms. It will filter all ports and make them Stealth so they don't see u when u are on line.



Harry
Norton is good but it won't catch it all. You can only use one anti-virus, but you need more than one anti-spy program.



I recommend you download Windows Defender.



http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security...



Then go here and download Cyberhawk. It will work with your AV/AS programs. It has stopped 13 infection attempts in the 4 months I've used it. It is very good. No set up required. Download and let it run.

No comments:

Post a Comment