Monday, June 21, 2010

Can Norton AntiVirus delete a virus on your pc?

yes it can but sometimes even Norton can't delete it if this happens you need to go to http://propcaid.com/ than go to computer help and tell them what program you have and they will help you delete it



Can Norton AntiVirus delete a virus on your pc?free spyware



About 10% of the time. I agree with the above post.



[AVG Free]



http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-F...



Can Norton AntiVirus delete a virus on your pc?live update



Probobally, but I prefer AVG. It is free, highly rated, and doesn't bug you. Google AVG Free for link.
most it can
Yes, sometimes it will. I used to have Norton and I hated it, in fact my computer crashed. when it was restored I learned that it had crashed do to a virus. I would suggest Trend Micro Virus 2007 or one of the other Trend Micro products, that includes PC-cillin.
yes it can. For a free anti-virus program search for AVG Anti-Virus. Its really good and also deletes viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment