Monday, June 21, 2010

Error: "Norton AntiVirus 2006 has encountered an internal program error?

I got this message on my computer...however, I bought the program from Symantec.com and it was downloaded online, not from a disc. How do I fix this. I cannot find any link on the Symantec website for phone numbers for help



Error: "Norton AntiVirus 2006 has encountered an internal program error?antivirus download



REINSTALL IT



Error: "Norton AntiVirus 2006 has encountered an internal program error?bmw



Can you get a refund, dont use Norton or Mcafee (they only slow down your PC), choose NOD32 or Kaspersky only.



Im a fan of NOD32 though



http://www.eset.com/download/index.php
I use Norton and it is horrible. It slows your computer down and you will eventually run in to a lot of errors. But for you, i would just try reinstalling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment