Monday, June 21, 2010

Did I eat too much today?

Breakfast: A 100calorie yogurt



Lunch: Had lunch at Panda Express. I got a bowl of white rice with steamed veggies and 2 veggie egg rolls.



Dinner: 1/2 a 100cal yogurt with beans and a weight watchers ice cream bar (like 130cals)



Did I eat too much?



Did I eat too much today?suzuki



no you retard you're practically annorexic.



Did I eat too much today?virus



I agree. I don't do dairy. Also, I have about threetimes as many calories than that for breakfast.



The steamed veggies might have been okay, and the egg rolls iffy. However,the white rice is pure junk. The bran is taken off of the rice and then it is also bleached (with God knows what) to give it the white look.



I do beans, but I would do it with brown rice, in a burrito (with veggies and on a whole wheat tortilla), in a whole wheat pita, etc. If I had it with the brown rice or in the pita, I would also have steamed veggies with it.



I eat much more than that in a day. I would go hungry with your piddly eats.
No, i think you ate enough, but i think you might want to add a few healthy snacks (such as fruit). The yogurt is good in the morning, but try cereal, its healthy and keeps you full until lunch. (they have some low calorie stuff if your on a diet). You could even maybe have a fruit smoothie. For lunch the rice and veggies are good choice, they are healthy and filling. For dinner you need to get rid of the yogurt and replace it with some veggies. That isnt enough for a dinner, they sound like they should be snacks. Have a good, healthy dinner that covers at least your veggie, protein, and grains. Try weight watchers frozen meals, they are also very filling and are pretty good. You should really try the weightwatchers diet, it lets you eat what you want and still loose weight. They even have meetings to help you. Try this, and try not to obssess over this too much, the less you eat, the more you gain when you eat a lot.



good luck, and hope i helped.



:)
You didn't eat NO WHERE enough.



Where is your protein? Where is your fruit? Where is your fiber?
no you didnt eat that much, are you worried about your weight, because an average american eats more calories than that.
only if you are anorexic.or on a very strict diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment