Thursday, November 5, 2009

Since downloading norton antivirus my yahoo messenger does not work. how can I fix it?

You have to allow Yahoo Messenger to get past the firewall that Norton will have installed.



Open Norton, and I think you need to add Yahoo Messenger to the trusted programs list.



Since downloading norton antivirus my yahoo messenger does not work. how can I fix it?moto guzzi



remove it. go to add %26remove program and delet it.



Since downloading norton antivirus my yahoo messenger does not work. how can I fix it?norton internet security 2008



Norton should be avoided from all computers.
Check firewalls in Norton.



If that does not work you should uninstall everything Yahoo and then reinstall.
Yahoo has some kind of antivirus protection in it and is having conflicts with your Norton. Start your computer and disable the Norton to test this theory, if it works then that was it!
Get rid of Norton P.O.S. and install the FREE a very capable anti-virus, AVG Free. Then install the FREE version of ZoneAlarm Firewall. This will cover all your needs, make your computer run faster, and not be in the way like Norton is. I've listed the links below for both of them. If you take my advice, you will thank me, Norton is horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment