Thursday, November 5, 2009

Can a Norton antivirus i bought be used on another pc or can it only be used once?

Only once. It is not a share ware product.



Can a Norton antivirus i bought be used on another pc or can it only be used once?norton antivirus



no but its a nightmare i need to find a new anti-virus system



Can a Norton antivirus i bought be used on another pc or can it only be used once?security



If you bought a norton antivirus pack from a shop you should be able to use it on any pc. Its a good idea to update online.
Once is bad enough! Why would you purposely want to ruin the performance of a second PC?



Spare that second PC, get a copy of AVG



Then bask in its glory, repent, uninstall Norton from the first PC, and put AVG on the first also.
I think you can only install it on 1 computer
I would'nt even bother with Norton if I were you, much better option is Grisofts AVG Anti-Virus, does the job without messing up the pc.



they even do a free version, with updates!!



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1
Legally: no



But could you? Yes, because I did before and their servers did not block the second version like I thought they would, so if you want to, then go ahead. I switched to AVG as the other users said because I had various versions of Norton installed on three computers and I didn't feel like buying 3 renewals.

No comments:

Post a Comment